Our favorites: Some knitting, some non-knitting…all definitively good stuff!
Find out more about what is going on in and around Sutton…. your best guide to Sutton, Qc -> www.infosutton.com
- Tinterreto – Knitting and scones….
- English – French Knitiing dictionary
- Ravelry, of course
- Knit Purl Hunter – excellent knitting videos on all sorts of techniques
- Knitty: a great resource for funky cool patterns
- Sutton Knittes: A blog for and about all that is knitting in Sutton, QC
- Everyday Peacocks: amazing stitch markers, stitch holders and shawl pins
- Mordue et ses Sacs: all sorts of bags for your knitting projects.
- Aux Douceurs Matinales – NIcole and Gilles run this loveley B&B in Sutton. Nicole teaches quite a few of the knitting classes and helps out at Mont Tricot. Stay with them a night or two and get to chat about knitting.