Mont Tricot Update:
Lots going on so I just wanted to share as much as I can in one full sweep:
- In late December we had a big basement sale. Unforetunately, the sale took place the weekend of the freezing rain. Needless to say, turnout was not that great. Safety and electricity come first So, this weekend January 10-11-12 we will do a final blast of the basement sale. Gilles will be adding a few exrtra goodies so it will be well worth your while. For those of you that are too far away to come. I have tried to put as much of our sale offering as I can on-line. check it out at Mont Tricot Sale. Don’t forget, you can always order online and choose the pick up option for best selection.
- Spring orders are in. Gilles and I are absolutely giddy about what’s in store. Ok, Gilles may not be as giddy as me
- Artyarns: So many great things in store with Artyarns for this spring. Mont Tricot will expand our offering with Regal Silk. At only $31 a skein. This yarn is an untwisted single ply mulberry silk that radiates and creates a soft and drapy knitted fabric. DK weight, Gauge: 5 sts = 1″, Yardage: 163 yards/149 meters, Weight: 50g. One skein makes this fabulous curved scarf!!
- Classes: Class information can now be found in our online store under Classes. I will also be adding a calender to the website as well. More and more are being added daily. If you have a specific request, please let us know. We just need 3 people to offer a class so speak up, we are willing to accomodate. This winter, we are experimenting with offering private online classes using skype and facetime. So no matter where you are you can still be part of the Mont Tricot fun.
- Knitalong : Starting January 20th, join me in knitting Cape Cod by Thea Colman. I will be blogging about my experience and sharing tips as well as offering a class on how to knit a top down sweater
- Rowan Yarns: Mont Tricot is excited to now carry Rowan yarns. For Spring and Summer… you can expect to see True Silk, Pure Linen, Summer Tweed and much more