Mont Tricot Update:
Lots going on so I just wanted to share as much as I can in one full sweep:
- Online Store: is now available at www.monttricot.ca. We are thrilled to announce that the fulll Mont Tricot store is available online. We are working very hard to make sure there is a photo and description for every item. Feel free to contact us if there is something you saw in the store and are looking for online and we can help. There is a great option to pick up your items in store so you don’t have to pay shipping. Great idea if you just have to have that last skein available
- Mont Tricot’s website: I changed servers and we had a big oops… I will be working on getting the old format and content back up. In the meantime, not all patterns will be available, I will be posting them on ravelery as possible. Please be patient.
- Classes: The classes can be found on this link. More and more are being added daily. If you have a specific request, please let us know. We just need 3 people to offer a class so speak up, we are willing to accomodate.
- Knitalong 1: September Knit Along with Iris Schreier from Artyarns. You have until October 31 to cast on. Make either the small or large butterfly skein with any yarn from Artyarns or TSCARtyarns. Post a picture of your yarn on ravelry. Click on the link for more information http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/september-2013-knitalong-butterfly-shawl
- Knitalong 2: September – October Watercolors shawl from Artyarns with the guidance of Lucinda.
- Knitalong 3: Otcober – December. Knit a sweater from Top down with set in sleeves. Lucinda will guide you through all the steps needed to knit this amazing sweater Ohlala by Joji. Julie Asselin will be debuting a new yarn in dk weight that will be a perfect match for the pattern. Watch out for some exclusive Ohlala inspired colours.. This will be held as a knit a long and as a class.
- Gold and Silver Sahwl Knitalong in November to sparkle up the holidays. This pattern uses 2 skeins of Artyarns beaded silk light!! A heavenly delight for any occasion.
- Rowan Yarns: Mont Tricot is excited to now carry Rowan yarns. Check out all the lovely colors of Alpaca Colour, Kidsilk Haze Eclipse, Fine Art, Angora Haze
- October 13. noon – 5pm Mini Festival of Knitting. Come down to Sutton for a fun filled knitting adventure